SAS Global Forum 2015 is just a few days away. Many of you are making plans and deciding what presentations to attend, how to connect with old friends or meet new ones, and just how to pack your cowboy hat and boots. This will be the first SAS Global Forum that I've missed in several years; I'll be off enjoying my family; you'll be enjoying SAS Global Forum either in person or via tweets and videos.
But don't worry. The Customer Support Web team will not be absent from this year's conference. Three of my colleagues will be in attendance. Visit them in the Quad. Just look for the User Survey. You can't miss them. Let me be the first to introduce you to Jennifer, Cathy and Lainie.
Visit them at the support.sas.com booth in the Quad and talk to the SAS staff there. We want to hear your opinion on topics like the following.
- What does your ideal search experience feel like on support.sas.com?
- How much would you use support.sas.com on your phone or tablet if it were more mobile-friendly?
- Did you notice the new look on support.sas.com? What did you think?
- If you had to name one task that you wish you could accomplish on support.sas.com, what would it be?
- What two tasks do you perform regularly on support.sas.com?
In return for your feedback, let us show you a few cool things. These are a few of my favorites, but there are many more. Just ask Jennifer, Cathy or Lainie when you see them.
- A one-stop shop for all of the information you need, arranged by product.
- The Syntax Index for fast access to SAS language element definitions and examples.
- The (brand new!) Macro Language Reference page for everything macro.
- The SAS Communities site where you can ask questions of folks just like you will at SAS Global Forum, only every day all day.
- The SAS Global Forum 2015 Proceedings. (You'll have to visit the Customer Support Home page for this link after SAS Global Forum starts.)
Keep in touch
I'll miss seeing you all, so drop me a note here or on Twitter (@hrenee) and tell me how things are going. Be sure to visit the support.sas.com team in the Quad. There is so much that we can learn from each other. Let's not miss a single opportunity.
|A packing tip from me to you -- just wear those boots and hats. They're much safer and take up way less room that way.|