Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
Back in the early 1900s, Philadelphia retailer John Wanamaker supposedly said, “Half the money I spend on advertising is wasted; the trouble is I don't know which half.” Wanamaker’s dilemma was that although he knew that traditional advertising of the time – newspapers, billboards, posters and the like – resulted
Jawwad Baig knew when the time came to transition from college life to a professional career, he wanted to work for an extraordinary company where he could bring all of his talents to the table. But what company would be the right fit for him? As any thrifty college student
In the Cologne district of Mülheim, not far from Keupstrasse with its oriental charm of doner restaurants, baklava, cafés and mosques, and next to old brick halls, concert halls and television studios, lies Carlswerk, a large former industrial area that has been transformed by the arrival of both new and
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.