Among the tightly held cards, piles of chips and bright lights, there have been stories that have unfolded in Las Vegas that have been forever preserved in time, never seeing the light of day. But what if what happened in Vegas…could be shared with excitement with your friends and family? Even shared on your resume?
Starting Oct. 24 at the Analytics 2015 conference in Las Vegas there will be an opportunity to take SAS training and SAS certification exams at a discount. Several of the courses, including Big Data, Data Mining and Machine Learning will be taught for the very first time at Analytics 2015.
Watch this interview with instructor Jared Dean to learn the benefits of attending his new course:
Training will be available both before and after the conference. Arrive the weekend before the conference and choose from a variety of half-day and full-day courses offered on Sunday, October 25th.
Half-day sessions include:
- Contextual Analysis: Hands-On Workshop
- Digital Analytics: The Science of Analyzing Customer Experience
- The Flexibility of SAS® Enterprise Miner™
- SAS® In-Memory Statistics
Full-day training sessions include:
- Analytics: Putting It All to Work
- SAS® Visual Analytics and SAS® Visual Statistics
In addition to training courses, you will have the opportunity to take any SAS certification exam for 50% off before the conference. Choose between an afternoon session at 1 p.m. on October 24th or a morning session on October 25th. For more information about certifications, visit support.sas.com/certify.
Spend a a few additional days in Las Vegas (purely for educational purposes.) Two and three-day courses will be offered after the conference starting Wednesday, October 28th.
2-day courses include:
- Big Data, Data Mining and Machine Learning
- Survival Data Mining Using SAS® Enterprise Miner™
- Propensity Score Matching, Adjustment, and Randomized Experiments
- Mass Scale Predictive Modeling Using SAS Factory Miner
- Time Series Modeling Essentials
3-day courses include:
- Advanced Analytics in a Big Data World
- Programming With SAS/IML® Software
- Advanced Predictive Modeling Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
Get registered for these training options at Analytics 2015 today.
We look forward to seeing you in October!