Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
My career path has taken me from the fields on my family farm to the boardrooms of organizations around the world. Starting when I was six years old, my summers involved working with my cousins on the farm from dawn until dusk. From a very early age, I learned the
Recently, Microsoft CEO Satya Nadella joined SAS CEO and founder Jim Goodnight for a fireside chat to announce the latest release of the cloud-native SAS® Viya® platform on Microsoft Azure. This new launch was a significant milestone to mark the progress that has been made in our extensive technology and
Data scientist has been on the career hot list for years, but how does one become a data scientist? Well, my journey to becoming a data scientist was not an intentional journey - I didn't start with a plan to end up in a data science career. In fact, I
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.