Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
In May, I joined several SAS colleagues, academics, clinicians, pharmaceutical companies, and other information and technology specialists for the first-ever IMI PIONEER Hackathon for prostate cancer research. A few weeks later, as I watched the SpaceX launch on TV, it occurred to me that space trips and cancer research have
Recently we announced a new strategic partnership with Microsoft to further shape the future of AI and analytics in the cloud. This commitment will make it easy for SAS customers to move their analytics workloads to the cloud. And it will introduce SAS technologies to millions of Azure customers through
“SAS co-founder and Executive Vice President, John Sall used to say, ‘SAS was born on a farm, raised on drugs and grew up in the industry,’” recalled Dr. Herb Kirk, explaining the legacy of SAS use in the agriculture and pharmaceutical sectors before expanding into all industries. Before joining SAS
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.