Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
Find out the most popular SAS Users YouTube channel how to tutorials, and learn a thing or two!
When news about a new Coronavirus outbreak in China first hit the news, Falko and his colleague Anand Chitale wanted to know more. “We knew we could use SAS to analyze the data and discover new insights,” he said. By now, you’ve heard about our work helping customers combat the coronavirus pandemic.
We've turned some of our most notable predictions for next year into a slide show. Click the orange "next" button to see these 2021 predictions from SAS. Who’s brave enough to make predictions for next year after the unpredictable year we just had? We are. After all, the disruptive
Some people hear the words computer science and only think of coding but ask any computer scientist and they would tell you that coding is just a tool to solve important and interesting problems. At its core, computer science is about using technology to solve complex problems in the world,
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.