Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
You can represent every number as a nearby integer plus a decimal. For example, 1.3 = 1 + 0.3. The integer is called the integer part of x, whereas the decimal is called the fractional part of x (or sometimes the decimal part of x). This representation is not unique.
Cancer touches nearly everyone. You probably know at least one person who's been diagnosed with cancer -- many of us know many more than one. It's the second leading cause of death worldwide, behind cardiovascular disease. World Cancer Day is observed this year on February 4, and is meant to
Almost everyone enjoys a good glass of wine after a long day, but did you ever stop to wonder how the exact bottle you're looking for makes its way to the grocery store shelf? Analytics has a lot to do with it, as SAS demonstrated to attendees at the National
We've made it to the halfway point of January, which means most of the industry's annual predictions have been published. Who's guessing what? And how should you prepare for the year ahead? From dark data to hyperpersonalization, analytics is at the core of all these predictions. SAS experts have been
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.