Thank you SAS community for all the fun this year! We truly enjoy each moment with you as you take care of your health both here at SAS and in your adventures around the world! May you be happy, healthy, and loved now and always!
While we're talking health....
Don’t take a complete break from exercise while we’re on winter break! Here are a few ideas to help you stay moving next week (and beyond!)
- Take a walk with the family. Walking is a great way to open conversation and catch up with family. Or, if you need some alone time, taking 10-20 minutes away from the holiday hustle and bustle will help you refresh your mind and boost your energy so you can get those presents wrapped or head off to your next party with holiday cheer!
- Take Your Workout on Vacation with Chelsea’s tips from June complete with a body weight workout.
- Purchase guest passes at a local gym. This is one of my favorites when we travel for the holidays. It’s fun to see other spaces, workout with different equipment, and take new classes.
- Purchase, checkout, rent, or stream a workout or yoga class. There are tons of options out there to help you get moving in your living room for all ages and fitness levels. Want to have some fun getting the kids moving? Check out Cosmic Kids Yoga which features short yoga practices for kids while the instructor tells a story.
- Have TRX straps at home or available at a local gym? Complete this month’s Workout of the Month compliments of Maria D’Amico, Fitness and Wellness intern. December W.O.W. - TRX Printable>>
Looking forward to seeing back on SAS Life in the new year! Have a happy, healthy, and safe break!
Thank you, Maria D’Amico, for designing our 2016 holiday card and the TRX workout!