We have consolidated A Shot in the Arm blog with the SAS Voices blog. All future posts from A Shot in the Arm bloggers will be published here at SAS Voices.
If you’re looking for relevant posts in your area of interest, try these suggestions:
- Partnering for prevention: Dignity Health and SAS combat sepsis
- Reproducible research: Is my SAS code enough?
- Three things you must do to create a central clinical platform
Top health care
- Hospitals, data and analytics: What the leaders think
- 2016: Revolutionizing the patient experience
- Here comes MACRA: Analytics can help you measure and manage
Top life sciences
- Let SAS® Studio do your clinical research ‘tasks’
- One more ‘giant leap’: Four decades of cardiovascular research data now shareable
- The analytics-driven marketing evolution in life sciences
Make sure you don’t miss future posts: