Connect with SAS before and during IndustryWeek Manufacturing & Technology, a three-day event focusing on the key elements of advanced manufacturing: lean and continuous improvement, leadership, technology integration, talent management and best practices to achieve operational excellence.
We look forward to seeing you at Industry Week's Manufacturing & Technology Conference & Expo in Raleigh, NC. Here, you can discover why SAS is the global leader in manufacturing analytics, with more than 2,000 manufacturing customers across 52 countries.
Twitter chats are for everyone
Whether you're heading to Raleigh for the conference or not, we invite you to join our #SASchat conversation on Twitter May 2 at 6pm CEST, 5 pm UK, 12pm ET. We'll be chatting about the future of manufacturing with experts from MESA, IndustryWeek, SAS, LNS and hopefully YOU! Here's a preview of the questions for the chat:
- What is the role of #analytics in #IIoT?
- How does it vary by industry segments like manufacturing, utilities and health?
- #IoT is enabling new business models. How is it changing the #supplychain?
- How can #AI augment human intelligence for #manufacturing?
- What is the #futureofwork for #manufacturing?
- Who are your #manufacturing role models and why?
SAS at IndustryWeek M&T 2018
While at #mfgtechshow, visit with SAS in Booth 631 to see demos of our IoT technologies, including solutions for quality, service and supply chain. And learn how SAS can help you extract valuable insights from IoT data, use them to make sound decisions and take action quickly, even in real time. Don’t miss these SAS presentations:
- May 9 · Small Manufacturers Are Smart Manufacturers
- May 9 · Armed With Analytics: Manufacturing as a Martial Art
- May 10 · Making Sense of Sensor Data: Adventures in Analytics featuring David Kestner, Senior Data Scientist, Kellogg Co.
Find more information and final details on sessions, speakers and more on the conference website.