In an IoT world, everything is connected. But what does it mean to be connected?
- Does it mean being plugged in to your phone, car, home, TV, favorite apps and retailers?
- Does it mean knowing what’s happening all around you?
- And having the “things” you’re connected to acting as recommender systems to tell you what you might like based on what you’re doing at that moment?
- Or how best to get from point A to point B?
- Or whether it’s time for your vehicle to be serviced?
If you’re a manufacturer or provider of goods and services – you should be looking for ways to tap into the data from your products and customers. The opportunities to be connected and leverage analytics to act in a meaningful way are immense.
When you manage your data properly and apply predictive analytics, you can:
- Provide the best customer interactions.
- Predict events and outcomes to ensure the best experiences with your products (and in the case of automotive, your dealers).
- Speed the pace of insights.
- Iterate faster when designing new business models and innovation.
Join Matt Jennings, Regional President Americas, Bosch Software Innovations, and me for episode 3 of Bosch’s IOT Webinar Series on July 12th at 1pm CDT: Understanding the business value of data exploration. Matt and I will share insights on how to drive the user experience with data insights – from machine to vehicle data analytics and beyond.