- The many ways statistics benefit their organizations.
- The types of statistical analyses used to solve business issues.
- Best practices for explaining results.
- How they put statistical results into action at their organization.
- Examples of their success from their statistical analyses.
It was interesting to hear responses to each of the questions above that focused on statistics helping organizations, but I was also interested in hearing from statisticians about how they see statistics touching our everyday lives. If you're interested in that topic too, watch the last video in the series.
This video features the question: How do statistics touch our everyday lives?
Now it's your turn. Can you share examples of how statistics has touched your life?
We've reached the culmination of this blog and video series. I hope you've enjoyed hearing from the statisticians as much as I have. Thanks to each of them for their time in helping with these videos and sharing their stories about statistics.