- I am working out more
- I am walking every day
- I am paying better attention to what I eat.
- I am drinking more water.
- I am spending more quality time with my family.
- First, start identifying routines that are unique to your work from home situation that you look forward to every day. It can be activities with family, exercise, meditation, tasks around meals, yard work, etc.
- Second, build those activities into a consistent routine that allows you to step away from the computer giving your eyes, posture, and mind a break for a few moments so that you come back with fresh eyes and mindset.
As we practice these healthy routines over the course of the next month, take stock of how these moments affect your mood and outlook on the day. Is it worth carrying these small habits forward when we return to our normal work schedules? Most likely!
Share your new healthy work from home habits below!