Usually I like to write a blog at the end of the year with a top 10 list of most popular classes or most read blogs for that year. Somehow I forgot to do that at the end of 2011, so here I am writing this blog today. I figured instead of writing about 2011, which is "so four months ago," I'll share the latest and greatest top 10 list of most popular training classes, as of this week in 2012.
- SAS Programming 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 2: Data Manipulation Techniques
- SAS Enterprise Guide 1: Querying and Reporting
- SAS Macro Language 1: Essentials
- Applied Analytics Using SAS Enterprise Miner
- SAS SQL 1: Essentials
- SAS Programming 3: Advanced Techniques and Efficiences
- SAS Platform Administration: Fast Track
- Statistics 1: Introduction to ANOVA, Regression and Logistic Regression
- SAS Programming Introduction: Basic Concepts
Based on this list, it's clear to me that we still have a ton of die-hard SAS programmers out there who love to code. And new to the list, coming in at #10 is our introductory programming class which tells me that there will be an upcoming crop of new SAS programmers. (Although, I can't ignore the point-and-click Enterprise Guide course which remains steady at #3....especially since Enterprise Guide is my preferred way to use SAS.)
The Enterprise Miner course is another new addition to the list which excites me because data mining and predictive modeling are key topics covered at the Analytics Conference Series. (I'm a bit partial to the conference series because I am lucky to be part of a fantastic team of people who plan both the European and US events.) And while we're on the topic of events - let me put in a plug for SAS Global Forum which is coming up later this month. It's a perfect educational and networking opportunity for all SAS users. Oh, and you can take SAS training classes and certification exams for 15% off.