The SAS Business Intelligence suite includes the ability to map data via the ESRI Map Service within various web clients (and even Enterprise Guide).
- Create an ESRI Map via ArcMap
- Publish to ArcGIS Server via ArcCatalog
- Define a New Map Service in SAS Management Console
- Set a cube dimension as 'GEO' and link the source data for the cube to the source data for the ESRI Map
- View the Map via Web Report Studio or Web OLAP Viewer Reports
Ensure that each level in the ArcMap includes a data element that matches up to a column in the cube's source data. Developing these two sources requires planning as these joins are critical in getting the map to display correctly.
- ArcGIS Server
- SAS Business Intelligence Suite with OLAP