It’s almost time for another SAS Global Forum, and this year even I’m surprised by the range of topics and experiences available for attendees.
With the conference theme of “New day, new answers, inspired by curiosity,” you probably guessed we’ll be talking about analytics and pandemic recovery. And, of course, you know you’ll hear about the future of AI.
But did you know we’ll be talking about Schitt’s Creek and online dating? I bet you didn’t! Find out what other surprises we have in store below – and register today to reserve your spot for the conference, where you’ll learn about all these amazing topics in more detail.
- Money doesn’t buy happiness and other themes from Schitt’s Creek, according to Dan Levy. Watch our exclusive interview and laugh along with Dan about the lovable residents of Schitt’s Creek.
- Data literacy is not just a topic for corporate data teams. It’s crucial for consumers of news and information in our data-rich world.
- Confident humility: Adam Grant gives me the confidence to know what I don’t know, and to bring humility to my work so I can learn from everyone around me. If you watch this keynote, you’ll take away practical advice for working with others and building stronger teams.
- Composite AI and why it matters, especially if you want the most accurate results.
- “Passion doesn’t have volume control,” says four-time Grammy award-winning artist Keith Urban. Take a front-row seat for a private concert streamed for attendees only and soak up some of that passion for yourself.
- Romancing the Pandemic: An intriguing user session relies on SAS to uncover dating and romance scams during COVID-19. Learn the warning signs to avoid online dating fraud.
- Astrophysics and the importance of education from Hakeem Oluseyi, astrophysicist, former Space Science Education Lead for NASA and inspirational speaker.
- SAS history and the history of analytics are synonymous. You’ll learn about both in our virtual trivia game and through the session, “Curious About SAS® Viya® on Microsoft Azure? Take a Tour!" The tour includes a look at our campus honeybee colony, our massive solar farm, and a glimpse of our world-class art collection.
- AI entrepreneurship, including where the opportunities are globally, as described by Ayesha Khanna, co-founder and CEO of ADDO AI.
- What’s in your DNA? Discover how one user developed a SAS program to find unknown relatives.
- Virtual cooking with Wolfgang Puck! What will you cook up if you come along?
- Magic tricks with Ben Seidman, along with the ongoing magic of our SAS Hackathon. We’ll be announcing winners from more than 1,400 ideas and 66 completed hacks.
Which of these topics is the biggest surprise for you? I’m especially star-struck by Adam Grant and Dan Levy, and I continue to be inspired by the creativity and curiosity of SAS users who take the time to share what they’ve learned and discovered with SAS.
This year, I’m really impressed with the strong group of presenters from recognized brands and important industries, and I’m grateful, as always, for the SAS Global Users Group Executive Board, whose members help guide the content for this conference every year.
If I haven't convinced you to register, maybe Keith Urban will!
Register now for SAS Global Forum. You’ll get all of this and more – at no cost – with your registration.