As health care evolves, its entire ecosystem – from payers and providers to pharmaceutical companies and government agencies – seeks to find common ground. More data is available than ever. But transforming information into innovation is challenging. Organizations strive to create shared goals, internally and externally, trying to improve patient experience while optimizing already limited resources. It’s a daunting task – but analytics turns possibility into reality. Hearing from organizations using analytics to explore all the possibilities in their data, is key.
Twitter chats are for everyone
Join us on May 9th at 6pm CET, 5pm UK, noon ET and 9am PT for #saschat, an online conversation where we can explore how will IoT and AI drive transformation in health care and life sciences?
- Q1: How is the role of analytics in health care & life sciences evolving as a result of technology?
- Q2: What opportunities come with capturing, processing & analyzing data in the medical Internet of Things? What challenges?
- Q3: How can providers, payers & pharma use analytics to shift to high-value care?
- Q4: In what operational areas do you observe advanced analytics & optimization?
- Q5: How can #AI augment human intelligence in health care & life sciences?
Here are the highlights from the May 9th #SASChat on Twitter.
SAS Health Analytics Virtual Forum
After the #saschat, we welcome you to join us online for the SAS Health Analytics Virtual Forum to get additional insights from the health and life sciences organizations using analytics to explore all the possibilities in their data. Hear case studies from top-tier organizations like Cleveland Clinic, Highmark Health, UnitedHealth Group, Eli Lilly, AstraZeneca and Mercy Virtual. Explore cutting-edge tech topics like machine learning and artificial intelligence, Internet of Things and SAS Viya.
Featured speakers include Andy Slavitt, Board Chair, United States of Care and Acting Administrator for CMS, 2015-2017, J.R. Martinez, US Army veteran, winner of ABC's Dancing With the Stars, actor and best-selling author and Jim Goodnight, Co-founder and Chief Executive Officer, SAS.
- Patient experience.
- Internet of Things.
- Machine learning and artificial intelligence.
- Real-world data.
- Population health.
- Cloud centralization.
- Financial risk.
- Payment integrity.
- Operationalizing analytics.
- Data visualization.
- Workflow optimization.
- Governance and change management.
Each year’s forum brings an unparalleled opportunity to discuss and explore current trends, developments and challenges facing the industry. I look forward to connecting with you online ~ follow #SASHAF on Twitter for the Health Analytics Virtual Forum conversation!