SAS will have a major presence at the 2016 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research, which will be held at the Hyatt Regency Grand Cypress hotel in Orlando, FL on April 10-12. Many SAS staff will participate in this conference. SAS/OR, the SAS Global Academic Program, and JMP will have adjacent and coordinated exhibit booths. Look for us in booths 10-12! Each of these three groups will also present a Technology Workshop and a Technology Tutorial.
Technology Workshops on Sunday, April 10:
- JMP: An Interactive Approach to Predictive Modeling with JMP Pro, 11:00am to 12:45pm, Regency 2
- SAS Global Academic Program: An Introduction to Programming and Data Analysis using SAS University Edition, 1:00-2:45pm, Magnolia
- SAS/OR: Solving Business Problems with SAS Analytics and OPTMODEL, 3:00-4:45pm, Regency 3
Technology Tutorials on Monday, April 11:
- JMP: The Analytic Tool Kit: A Case Study with JMP Pro, 10:30-11:20am, Regency 6
- SAS/OR: Optimization and Discrete-Event Simulation with SAS, 11:30-12:20pm, Poinciana AB
- SAS Global Academic Program: Analyzing Unstructured Data from Presidential Debates using SAS Text Mining, 11:30-12:20pm, Poinciana CD
If you're planning to attend this conference, we'd love to see you at our booths, workshops, and tutorials!