The 2013 SAS Global Forum is around the corner in San Francisco and the anticipation is building. Early indications are that attendee registration is up from last year, and we are looking forward to a great conference starting Sunday, April 28.
It is great to see the large and diverse offering of papers on graphics from users. This includes topics on graphs and reports using SG Procedures, GTL and SAS/GRAPH. I also noticed that SGF 2013 online proceedings are already posted. Here are some of the titles that I noticed that I plan to attend. You can view the contents here already.
Graph papers by users:
- #359-2013 How to Become a GTL/PROC Template Jedi.
- #495-2013 Automated and Customized Reports as a Single Image File Using Graph Template Language (GTL)
- #161-2013 Is the Legend in Your SAS/Graph® Output Still Telling the Right Story.
- #141-2013 Introduction to ODS Graphics (Hands on workshop).
- #132-2013 Three Easy Ways to Create Customized SAS® Graphs
- 363-2013 A Beginner's Introduction to an Idiot's Guide to PROC TEMPLATE and GTL for Dummies.
- #038-2013 Creating Graph Collections with Consistent Colors Using ODS Graphics?
- #380-2013 Statistical Graphics for Clinical Research Using ODS Graphics Designer.
- #133-2013 Creating Clark Error Grid with SAS/GRAPH®.
- #357-2013 Introducing and Producing Thunderstorm or Rain-drop Scatter Plots Using the SAS/GRAPH® Annotate Facility.
- #355-2013 Data Merging and Visualization to Identify Associations Between Environmental Factors and Disease Outbreaks.
- #364-2013 Creating a Useful Operational Report.
- #309-2013 Graph Your SAS® Off
- #194-2013 Create a Nomogram with SGPlot.
- #243-2013 V is for Venn Diagrams.
- #280-2013 Dashing out a Quick Dashboard of Graphs in SAS®.
- #286-2013 Gee! No, GTL! Visualizing Data With The SAS Graph Template Language.
Graph papers presented by SAS authors:
- #160-2013 Patient Profile Graphs Using SAS®.
- #119-2013 A Day in the Life of Data: Part 4 - Graphics and Reporting.
- #361-2013 Make a Good Graph.
- #371-2013 Free Expressions and Other GTL Tips.
- #372-2013 Analysis and Visualization of E-mail Communication Using Graph Template Language.
- #382-2013 GTL to the Rescue!
Super Demos on new SAS 9.4 features:
- #SD501-2013 Auto Charts with ODS Graphics Designer.
- #SD502-2013 Clinical Graphs Using SG Procedures.
- #SD503-2013 What's New with SAS® 9.4 SG Procedures.
- #SD504-2013 New Features in SAS® 9.4 Graph Template Language.
Pre-Conference Course (Sunday):
- Creating Statistical Graphics in SAS
Wow! Now that's a solid line up to keep any graphics programmer fully subscribed for the entire conference. If I left out something, please chime in with the title.
SAS Demo Area: In addition, come visit us in the SAS demo hall. You can directly ask the developers your questions, vent your frustrations or simply stop by and chat with us over a drink.