Users groups and users group events are a great way to get the most from the software that you use every day: learn new coding and analysis techniques, gain efficiencies and productivity, and meet other SAS users.
The final months of 2011 will fly by. Don’t let them escape without grabbing a little fun and education for you. Here's a list of SAS events to help you with your planning.
- SAS Forum Belux - Oct. 6
- SAS Forum Portugal – Oct. 11
- SAS Forum Hungary - Oct. 12
- SAS Forum Russia – Oct. 13
- SAS Forum France – Oct. 14
- SAS Forum Finland – Oct. 20
US Regional SAS Users Group Conferences:
- WUSS in San Francisco, CA – Oct. 12
- SESUG in Alexandria, VA – Oct. 23
- SCSUG in Fort Worth, TX – Nov. 6
There are also a host of local and in-house SAS Users Group conferences. Here are a few local SAS Users Group events:
- PhUSE in Brighton – Oct. 10-13
- Michigan SAS Users Group (MSUG) – Oct. 20
- PhilaSUG Meeting – Oct. 27
- Hartford Area SAS Users Group (HASUG) – Nov. 17
- Nevada SAS Users Group (NVSUG) – Nov. 18
If you’d like more information about finding, joining or creating a SAS users group in your area or work place, please contact us. And, here are 10 tips for building a successful team or users group. I brought the tips home from NESUG 2010.