December is all about traditions. Some of mine include holiday shopping, baking (I really mean eating) Christmas cookies and putting together my annual list of most read blogs on the SAS Training Post.
So as traditions go… here’s my list of the top 10 most read blogs in 2014.
- How to land a job as a SAS professional by Charu Shankar
- How to handle percent (%) values in SAS by Robert Allison
- Zero to SAS Certified Base Programmer in 3 months (Part 1) by Mark Stevens
- Top 6 recommendations for SAS Certification preparation by Michele Reister
- The Bayes theorem, explained to an above-average squirrel by Michele Reister
- Airplanes that have disappeared without a trace by Robert Allison
- Free SAS Software for students by Robert Allison
- Top 10 reasons to get SAS certified by Terry Barham
- Behind the scenes: Statistical Business Analysis certification exam by Mark Stevens
- Zero to SAS Certified Base Programmer in 3 months (Part II) by Mark Stevens
We hope you've been able to learn something new, and maybe even laugh a little with us here at the SAS Training Post over the last year. Please let us know if you have any suggestions for 2015 topics.
And since we’re talking traditions. Do you have any holiday traditions you look forward to each year? Leave me a message in the comment section below.