- Bulk editing of multiple data elements
- Hide filters from WRS users
- Sharing prompts between reports and stps
- Cascading Prompts: https://blogs.sas.com/content/bi/2009/10/14/cascading-prompts-in-sas-stored-processes-take-the-cake/
- Tips on Information Map Prompts: https://blogs.sas.com/content/bi/2009/10/19/shared-prompts-in-sas-4-2-information-map-studio/
An example of this is when you have 10 items that are numerical and therefore are set to allow measures, but should be classified as categorical (such as serial numbers and ids), you can select all of these values, now you can in one swoop!
You've probably noticed my prior posts on this. Cool functionality for users to reduce duplication and increase productivity!
Reference: What's New http://support.sas.com/documentation/cdl/en/whatsnew/62435/HTML/default/titlepage.htm