SAS will be well represented at the 2017 INFORMS Conference on Business Analytics and Operations Research, which takes place April 2-4 at Caesars Palace in Las Vegas, NV. Two dozen SAS staff will participate in this conference. SAS/OR, the SAS Global Academic Program, and JMP will have adjacent and coordinated exhibit booths (#29-31). Please join us for the following Technology Workshops, Technology Tutorials, and other presentations.
Sunday, April 2:
- Want SAS Skills? Get SAS University Edition, a Powerful and Free Analytical Tool from SAS, James Harroun, 9:00am-10:45am, Trevi
- Data Discovery and Analysis with JMP 13 Pro, Mia Stephens, 11:00am-12:45pm, Verona
- Solving Business Problems with SAS Analytics and OPTMODEL, Rob Pratt and Golbarg Tutunchi, 3:00pm-4:45pm, Turin
Monday, April 3:
- Analyzing Unstructured Text Data with the JMP 13 Text Explorer, Mia Stephens, 9:10am-10:00am, Octavius 23
- Building and Solving Optimization Models with SAS, Rob Pratt, 10:30am-11:20am, Octavius 23
- Strategic Scheduling Intelligence at JPMorgan Chase’s Card Production Center, Jay Carini (JPMorgan Chase), 3:00pm–3:40pm, Octavius Ballroom
- A Deep Learning Tutorial, Mustafa Kabul, 3:50pm-4:40pm, Octavius 5/6
Tuesday, April 3:
- A Novel SVDD Based Control Chart for Monitoring Multivariate Sensor Data, Anya McGuirk, 1:50pm-2:40pm, Octavius 7/8
- SAS Visual Statistics, Tom Bohannon, 1:50pm-2:40pm, Octavius 21
- Optimizing Rates for Service Agreements by Shaping Loss Functions, Maarten Oosten, 4:40pm-5:30pm, Octavius 19
We look forward to seeing you in Vegas!