Whether you are looking for a gift for someone interested in making more meals at home, searching for something sweet for a friend with food allergies, seeking something sustainably sourced or perusing for a present you can make yourself, you’ve come to the right place. Check out the ideas below for some inspiration, and to make some progress on your holiday shopping.There’s something for everyone on your list with these kitchen and food-related #gift ideas. #holidays #saslife Click To Tweet
Kitchen Equipment and Accessories
From herb scissors to air fryers, check out the links below for ideas to make weekly meal prepping a cinch.
- Personalized cutting board
- Herb scissors
- Digital meat thermometer
- Glass food storage containers with lids
- Lots more ideas can be found on the Kitchen Essentials and Safe Cookware lists
Meal Planning and Cooking Support
Motivate your friends and family to have some fun in the kitchen with these short cuts and fresh meal ideas.
- Meal Planning Services: RealPlans, Prep Dish
- Meal Kit Delivery Gift: Sun Basket, Home Chef, Hello Fresh
- Cooking Class: Whisk, Sur La Table
Feel good about giving gifts from companies that support sustainability and giving back.
- Goods from local farmers (e.g., Bella Bean Organics or The Produce Box gift card)
- Butcher Box gift box
- Hungry Harvest gift card
- Thrive Market membership or gift card
- Reusable paper towels
Show you care with a treat made from scratch.
Help that special someone who has food allergies or sensitivities to feel included and loved.
Kiwi Pomegranate Salsa
3-4 ripe kiwifruits, peeled and carefully chopped
½ cup pomegranate seeds (amount from ½ pomegranate)
1 medium/large avocado, peeled and chopped (about 1 cup)
1 heaping Tbsp thinly sliced green onion
1 tsp extra virgin olive oil
1 jalapeño chili pepper, de-seeded and chopped (adjust amount to taste)
2 Tbsp chopped fresh cilantro
Salt and pepper, to taste
- Place kiwifruit, pomegranate seeds, avocado, green onion and olive oil in a medium sized bowl.
- Starting with just a teaspoon of chopped jalapeño, gently fold in and add more to your desired level of heat.
- Add cilantro.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve over pork, fish, chicken or steak; or eat it on its own as a side or a snack.