We are pleased to announce that the new SAS Customer Service Portal (customer portal) is available! We are excited about the possibilities and future growth that this portal provides, including a better experience for you.
Here’s what you need to know:
- You can use the customer portal to engage with the Customer Engagement Center, Education, Licensing, and Technical Support.
- You can still contact Tech Support using the same channels of phone, chat, web (now the portal), and email.
- You can still access tracks that you have opened with SAS Technical Support over the past 7 years via the Tracks application.
- If you are currently engaged with Tech Support via a track, you will continue communicating via your active track. However, if you need to engage with Tech Support for a new request, you will need to open a case using one of the channels mentioned above.
- You need a SAS Profile to use the customer portal. If you do not have a SAS Profile, you can create it here.
We encourage you to go to the portal to open new cases rather than sending email because of the functionality that the portal provides:
- It auto populates your customer case form with the relevant account and system details, which saves you time and helps agents get to resolution more quickly.
- It connects you more quickly with the agent who is best qualified to help you find the answers you need.
- It can suggest resources that help you self-serve. This functionality will improve as more people use it.
To help you make this transition, we have updated existing documentation and created some training. For the best experience, review the following instructional materials:
- KB0036554, "Register, login, and maintain profile information in the SAS Customer Service Portal"
- KB0036563, "Create and manage cases and contact relationships in the SAS Customer Service Portal"
- KB0036544, "Search SAS support knowledge bases"
- FAQs for Cases and Tracks
We want you to have a good experience and value your opinion. So, if you have questions or feedback, share them via this Communities post.
Thank you again for being a SAS customer. We value you and want to continue to provide you with world-class support that we are known for.