SAS Cares. That’s how we want you to feel once you become a SAS customer. How do we do that? By bringing all of the support resources together with one goal in mind – helping you become a better SAS user.
The SAS Cares experience involves everything from searching on the support website to receiving one of our e- newsletters, or maybe interacting with us on social media and the communities. This handy SAS Cares infographic contains everything you need to know.
The SAS Cares challenge
What is SAS doing differently? Last year, customer-facing teams at SAS challenged themselves to identify ways to improve your overall experience as SAS software customers and to solve your inquiries immediately.
As part of that challenge, SAS conducted its own research and met with national brands with a reputation of excellent customer service. We wanted an external perspective from our business peers to better understand how they are actively engaging customers. The takeaways were clear:
- Customers want to communicate in the channel of their choice.
- Timely and consistent responses are expected from the first point of contact.
- Subject matter experts and service levels need to be predefined to prevent roadblocks in customer service.
Here are some of the ways SAS is meeting that challenge and changing the customer experience.
SAS Customer Contact Center
On the front lines of the experience is the SAS Customer Contact Center.
The contact center is that one readily accessible resource for you to engage with SAS, have your questions answered and be connected with the right contact or place quickly.
SAS knows that whether you are inquiring about your software purchase, training or books, you want to decide how to communicate with us. The SAS Customer Contact Center offers all these options: social platforms like Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, sas.com forms, phone, live chat, email or e-commerce.
What’s new in SAS customer support?
As a result of its research, SAS teams such as the Customer Contact Center and Customer Loyalty have added a number of options as part of their efforts to enhance our frontline support and meet your demands for digital resources and support:
- Streamlining the first point of entry for customers:
- Two easy to remember phone numbers - one toll and one toll-free
- Live chat coverage available until 8 p.m.
- @SAS_Cares Twitter account
- Expanding its e-commerce options to include free software for students, professors and individual learners and free trials for select offerings.
- Resolving issues on first contact by opening SAS Technical Support tracks for complex installation and implementation issues, and leveraging the SAS communities for usage guidance.
- Offering Ask the Expert, interactive sessions with SAS experts to get your questions answered.
There are so many ways SAS Cares about its customers. Learn more about how we can help you become a better SAS user.