For more than 25 years, PharmaSUG has been the premier educational experience for SAS users in the pharmaceutical industry. Whether you're new to using SAS or a seasoned veteran, this year's event in Orlando, May 17-20, has something for you!
1. Hear keynote speaker Lilliam Rosario, PhD, of the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA). Dr. Rosario is the director of the Office of Computational Science within the FDA's Center for Drug Evaluation and Research (CDER). She will be speaking on the topic of "Modernizing CDER Drug Review - OCS Technology & Support".
2. Get a discount on registration. Register by May 4 and save $100 on the on-site registration rate.
3. Expand your current skill set. Or get up to speed quickly if you're new to the pharma industry by attending sections that range from Industry Basics to Career Planning.
4. Get more industry-specific knowledge. Attend any of these great sections:
- Beyond the Basics
- Data Standards
- Data Visualization and Graphics
- Healthcare Analytics
- Submission Standards
- Statistics and Pharmacokinetics
Don't miss this once-a-year opportunity to learn, network and have fun at the annual PharmaSUG conference. See you in Orlando!