This year’s conference moves to San Diego, and it’s packed with great learning, networking and fun things to do. I’ve had a small part in the planning, but the bulk of the work is being done by a very hard-working group of volunteers. If you want to be a part of the world’s largest SAS conference focused on pharma – make your plans now! Early registration ends on April 28.
Opening Session Keynote: Post-Marketing Safety Monitoring of Self-Reported Symptom-Treatment-Outcome Measurement in Web-based Media Sources, presented by Mark Wolff, Ph.D., Principal Industry Consultant, Health & Life Sciences Global Practice, SAS
- Technical Keynote: The Future of SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry, presented by Jack Shostak, Associate Director of Statistics, Duke Clinical Research Institute
- Industry-specific presentation favorites, such as the Data Standards, Career Planning, Health Care Analytics and Statistics and Pharmacokinetics sections. All told: more than 200 paper presentations, posters and FREE hands-on training.
Networking and Fun Highlights
If you’ve attended PharmaSUG before, you’ll remember that the conference is famous for its food and hospitality, and networking opportunities abound.
- When you’re not attending a paper, check out the demo room: More than 30 exhibitors and lots of folks from SAS will be in the large demo room.
- Are you baseball fan? There’s an optional outing to see the San Diego Padres!
- Want to see a part of history and get the best view of the harbor and skyline? Included in your registration fee is the PharmaSUG / SAS User Appreciation Mixer aboard the U.S.S. Midway. You can try out flight simulators, take a tour or shop, and then conclude your visit with food and beverages on the flight deck.
I can’t wait to head to San Diego! Why don’t you join me at the premier event of the year for SAS users in the pharmaceutical, healthcare, and related industries? You can save $100 or more off the already affordable registration fee if you register by April 28.