There’s always plenty to learn at PharmaSUG, which is one reason it draws attendees not only from the US and Canada, but from countries such as Denmark, Finland, Germany, India, Israel, Italy, Japan, Mexico and the UK.
- Technical Keynote Address: "CDISC Standards: Now and To Come" from Wayne Kubick, Chief Technical Officer of CDISC (Clinical Data Interchange Standards Consortium)
- “The Freelancers Forum: Survival Tips for Independent Consultants,” 4 hours of special sessions on topics of interest to freelancers, independent consultants, and the self-employed.
- More than 200 presentations and 20-plus posters and more than 16 hours of FREE hands-on training.
But did you know that there’s also lots of laughter in store as well?
- "A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to PharmaSUG,"
from Susan Fehrer Coulson, a light-hearted opening keynote trip down PharmaSUG memory lane.
- SAS Bowl, a game-show-style event where you can show off your SAS expertise and win fabulous prizes.
- And last but not least - a special performance by the world-famous Second City comedy troupe! Attendees will be treated to an exclusive comedy show just for PharmaSUG!
It’s going to be a busy, productive, and FUN time in Chicago at PharmaSUG this year. If you haven’t registered already – do so now and save $100! Early registration has been extended until April 8. I hope to see you in Chicago in May.