Congratulations to this year's NorthEast SAS Users Group Student Scholarship winners! Student scholarships make it possible for young professionals to learn new SAS skills, meet other SAS users, hear about innovative new research, and network with other professionals from around the world.
- Rachel Bray, University of Maryland College Park, is pursuing a Master's in Survey Methodology
- Si Gao, University at Albany SUNY, is pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics
- James Joseph, Texas A&M University, is pursuing a Master's in Statistics.
- Xin Li, University at Albany SUNY, is pursuing a Ph.D. in Economics.
- Ginto Pottackal, University of Maryland Baltimore County, is pursuing a Ph.D. in Biostatistics.
- Xiaoke Yang, University at Albany SUNY, is pursuing a Ph.D. in Communications.
If you are an active student and have submitted a paper proposal to - or are considering a submission - to SAS Global Forum, there is still time to apply for a student scholarship. Remember, deadline for paper submission is November 19!