I follow Andrew Ratcliff's NOTE: blog, and thought you might want to check out his latest post. I've reprinted it below (you'll notice that I'm a bit behind the times):
NOTE: SGF Call for Papers 2013 Opens Tomorrow #sasgf13
The Call for Papers for next year's SAS Global Forum (SGF) opens tomorrow, August 28th.
The conference will take place between April 28th - May 1st 2013, in San Francisco, USA.
Paper presentations are an invaluable part of what has made SAS Global Forum a focal point of knowledge and learning within the SAS community for more than three decades. They offer a fantastic way to not only gain recognition for your expertise among fellow SAS professionals, but also create a dialogue with your peers and colleagues. Attendees can benefit directly from your paper presentation by applying your perspectives and ideas to their own work.
Benefits to you include:
- Professional development. Hone your business and communication skills and demonstrate them to your employer to help you take the next step in your career.
- Educational process. Use the process of preparing a paper as an avenue to find better ways to deal with programming issues.
- Insightful feedback. Get helpful feedback on your ideas and approaches to programming problems.
- Key connections. Increase your visibility and leadership potential by meeting contacts and colleagues in your industry and in the SAS community.
- Community experience. Enjoy sharing your ideas and participating in social functions with other members of the SAS community.
You have plenty of time to prepare your proposal before the Call ends. What are you waiting for?!
Create your own subscription to NOTE: by linking to http://feedburner.google.com/fb/a/mailverify?uri=NoteTheBlogOfRtsleu-DevelopmentsInSas&loc=en_US.