~Contributed by Rex Pruitt, IFSUG Chairman
One of the newest SAS users groups has settled on a date, time and place for its first formal get-together. IFSUG (Insurance & Finance SAS Users Group) will meet March 4-6 in the new SAS Executive Briefing Center in Cary, NC. The IFSUG Summit will provide SAS professionals in the insurance and financial industries with a forum to receive and share solutions, ideas and best practices. It's a great opportunity to network with your peers and boost your skills.
Call for Papers
If you have experience or expertise in an area of insurance or finance, learn more and submit your paper ideas. You may be selected to share your knowledge through a paper presentation or a panel discussion.
As a presenter, you'll:
- Receive a 50% discount on your registration fee.
- Gain recognition.
- Demonstrate your expertise.
About the Summit
- Learn from two days of unique, industry-related topics.
- Meet with SAS experts in software development, tech support, education and financial services.
- Network and share knowledge with peers.
- Take advantage of professional development opportunities.
Enhance your conference experience, as well as others', when you share your knowledge. Submit your paper idea by Dec. 16.