Trust me when I say, I feel your pain. BUT, you will reap the rewards ten-fold, I promise.
Check out these top 10 best-selling books from SAS Press that will help you with that studying:
- The Little SAS® Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition
- The Little SAS® Book for Enterprise Guide® 4.2
- Learning SAS® by Example: A Programmer’s Guide
- Logistic Regression Using SAS®: Theory and Application, Second Edition
- Survival Analysis Using SAS®: A Practical Guide, Second Edition
- Predictive Modeling with SAS® Enterprise Miner™: Practical Solutions for Business Applications, Second Edition
- Categorical Data Analysis Using SAS®, Third Edition
- SAS® Statistics by Example
- JMP® Essentials: An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide for New Users, Second Edition
- Practical Data Analysis with JMP®, Second Edition
If you like to sample before you buy, you’ll find an accompanying free excerpt with pretty much every title SAS Press has available. And you can read early reviews of the books to see what others think about them.
As a way to make getting the study bug easier, we are offering 25% off on all of our SAS Press titles to celebrate 25 years of SAS Press. Use promo code SMPBBP in the SAS Bookstore to receive your discount. Discount ends Dec. 31, 2015.
As my mother always used to say, “You can’t beat that with an automatic stick.”
I know what you are thinking, what the heck is an “automatic stick”?
If you have one of those weird or unusual phrases of parental advice, please share in the comments section. I could always use them on my kids!