Bill Benjamin’s bestseller, Exchanging Data between SAS and Microsoft Excel: Tips and Techniques to Transfer and Manage Data More Efficiently, was pipped at the post as he narrowly missed the top spot to Implementing CDISC Using SAS: An End-to-End Guide, at last month’s PharmaSUG 2015 meeting in Orlando -- by one sale!
Here's the list of the top 5 bestselling SAS books at PharmaSUG:
- Implementing CDISC Using SAS: An End-to-End Guide, Chris Holland & Jack Shostak
- Exchanging Data between SAS and Microsoft Excel: Tips and Techniques to Transfer and Manage Data More Efficiently, William Benjamin
- Getting Started with the Graph Template Language in SAS: Examples, Tips, and Techniques for Creating Custom Graphs, Sanjay Matange
- SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry, Second Edition, Jack Shostak
- ODS Techniques: Tips for Enhancing Your SAS Output, Kevin D. Smith
Congratulations to Jack Shostak for appearing twice in the top five, and topping the sales together with Chris Holland! Mirroring the theme of the conference, the pharma titles did well and we should be seeing some pretty graphs and output if the other bestsellers are anything to go by.
A big thank you to all who came to visit the SAS press booth. We’re glad our exclusive SAS buttons and stickers were such a hit – please wear them with pride all you Data Divas and Data Dudes! We’ll be bringing them again to the Joint Statistics Meeting coming up in Seattle - so if you missed out in Orlando - make sure you get there early!