When it comes to exchanging gifts at Christmas, my brother and I have a tradition of buying each other books. Even when he lived away in Chicago, and everyone else in the world was buying eBooks, I could always count on a big, heavy box delivered to my house each year filled with new authors and titles he thought I’d enjoy.
If you’re buying for a book lover, who also uses SAS, our list of the best-selling books this year might be a helpful shopping guide.
Top 5 Books
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition
- Big Data Analytics: Turning Big Data into Big Money
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition
- SAS For Dummies, Second Edition
- Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer’s Guide
We also have a holiday spectacular sale going on right now with 75 percent off select titles.
The best part about giving someone a book is hunting for that special one that you think they’ll enjoy. I stumbled upon the perfect book for my brother months ago and it’s something he’ll never guess. I can’t wait until he opens it!
Do you have a similar book tradition with family or friends? Please share in the comments section.