So far in our "Ask the statistician" blog and video series, we have heard responses from statisticians to the following questions:
- Why is it important to celebrate the International Year of Statistics?
- How did you became interested in statistics?
- Why should students study statistics?
- How do you use statistics?
- What are the next big trends in statistics?
Since all of the statisticians we interviewed are also SAS users, we wanted to better understand what they love about SAS too. Here is the last video in the series with their responses:
Now it's your turn: tell us why you love using SAS for statistics.
Since this is the final post in our Ask a statistician blog and video series, be sure to go back and watch them all now if you missed one or two. I hope you've enjoyed hearing each fun and interesting response from our group of fun and interesting statisticians. I would like to thank each of them for their time in helping with these videos.