This is an exciting and busy time for the SAS Global Forum 2015 content and delivery teams. They have worked hard to finalize the content, enhance your scheduling experience and ensure that attendees have access to as much of the conference content as possible. Please set aside some time in the coming weeks to view the hundreds of offerings in areas spanning from Data Mining and Sports Analytics to SAS Administration.
As we worked to release the schedule for nearly 200 hours of content, I couldn’t help but wonder how any one person could view all of the keynotes, sessions, panels, quick tips, hands-on workshops, round tables, demo theaters and live stream presentations we are offering this year! Or even view all of the content related to their areas of interest.
Recognizing this inability to be in multiple places at one time has inspired the content and delivery teams to focus on new strategies to enhance your experience by offering onsite as well as online delivery and the following:
- Enhanced electronic scheduling with easy transit to alternative presentations
- Easy-to-read daily schedules to complement your electronic schedule
- Streaming video to view presentations occurring concurrently at the Executive Conference
- Audio recordings of presentations with slides for viewing any time
- Live broadcast and recorded presentations for viewing any time
- Second-chance viewing of popular presentations in theaters located in The Quad (formerly known as the SAS Support and Demo Area)
As I have mentioned to many in our SAS user community in the past, there is simply not a conference out there offering the scope, magnitude and quality of the hundreds of hours of content and networking opportunities available to our attendees at SAS Global Forum 2015.
Remember, this is your conference! Built and directed by SAS users in strong collaboration with our SAS colleagues for our community of SAS users. This unique synergy creates an amazing experience for our SAS community!