Do you know something about SAS® software that other SAS users would love to learn?
Of course you do!
Whether you’re a student or a member of the Circle of Excellence, every SAS programming project, every analysis or forecasting model is an opportunity to gain new insights into SAS processing or to develop new techniques.
No matter how you measure your SAS experience—what you’ve learned is valuable to other SAS users. So, start typing up your ideas. The SAS Global Forum 2015 call for content opens today!
Will attendees be interested in my topic?
The topic possibilities are endless! Conference attendees seek out a full range of topics: from beginner to advanced skill levels, from newer technologies to foundational software, and from quick tips to in-depth workshops. Still unsure? Perhaps the conference location will inspire you:
- Everything's bigger in Texas, right? That includes data! Start planning your big data presentation now, from data management techniques to predictive modeling.
- SAS administrators have a big job -- perhaps you know a few tips to pass along to your peers about securing the SAS environment, administering metadata or improving performance for SAS users in your organization.
- If a picture’s worth a thousand words, then in the case of visual analytics, it’s worth virtually unlimited data points. Show us what you’re doing with business intelligence reporting using visual analytics or dashboards.
- Pitch your presentation on sports analytics – maybe you'll hit a home run! …Or, perhaps your expertise includes epidemiology, optimization, operations research, text analytics or survey techniques.
Now, which format is the best match?
Do you thrive on formal presentations? Perhaps you’re a skilled moderator or a genius at drawing others into conversation? SAS Global Forum offers more opportunities than ever to match up topics and presentation skills.
- All skill levels, from those getting started all the way up to advanced users.
- SAS expertise, including experience with the latest technologies to foundational software.
- Range of interactions with other users, whether small group table talk discussions (new in 2015), interactive poster sessions or more in-depth Hands-On Workshops.
- Depth of coverage that spans quick tips through full-length papers and presentations for a breakout session.
Still uncertain where to start?
If you need some help bringing your idea to life, try the presenter mentoring program. Our mentors -- all experienced presenters or instructors themselves -- can offer you guidance and advice along your journey to SAS Global Forum. Mentors can even help you write an abstract or outline. Simply apply online.
Here are some of the ways they can help make your SAS Global Forum 2015 presentation a rewarding personal and professional experience:
- Review drafts of proceedings papers, PowerPoint presentations or poster designs.
- Listen to and offer feedback on your spoken presentation before the conference begins.
- Offer advice on getting the most out of the conference.
- Offer a private critique of your presentation during the conference.
Your knowledge and participation are what make SAS Global Forum such a valuable experience for thousands of users from all over the world. I hope you'll consider submitting a proposal today.