Energetic. Content Rich. Powerful. That's how I describe the upcoming conference. We have a great presentation lineup and new opportunities for you to take advantage of. Register now and reserve your seat today!
Here are a few of our confirmed speakers:
A two-time winner of the USA Memory Championship, Nelson Dellis preaches a lifestyle that combines fitness, both mental and physical.
Jason Dorsey, the Gen Y Guy, will share research about Millennials (aka Gen Y) and put each generation in the context of your own generation.
Thornton May has extensive experience researching and consulting on the role and behaviors of C-level executives and practitoners in creating value with information technology.
Here's a sneak peek at what's on tap:
- Customizable agenda. The flexible format allows you to choose sessions from experts on topics relevant to you.
- New poster format. You can present an e-poster or simply enjoy the new presentation style at the event.
- Numerous training opportunities. Offerings for tutorials, education courses and certification exams are expanded.
- Great scholarships. Students, junior professionals and faculty are encouraged to apply.
- There's something for everyone. Whether you're new to SAS or an advanced user, the conference offers a wide variety of topics.
I believe that SAS Global Forum 2014 will ignite your passion for new skills and knowledge. Visit the website often for the latest information on speakers and presentations.
Conference Chair, SAS Global Forum 2014