- A SAS Administrator's Meet Up is being planned for Monday evening at 6:00. When you arrive at the conference, be sure to check the sign-up board near the registration area. You won't want to miss this opportunity to share your ideas.
- The Systems Architecture and Administration section is offering more than 30 papers this year, highlighting topics from virtual deployment practices to software migration to SAS Grid Manager. Paper presentations are scheduled throughout the day Monday to Wednesday.
- There are two Hands-on Workshops for SAS Platform Administration on Tuesday, one in the morning and one in the afternoon. Don't overlook these opportunities if you are new to SAS administration.
- SAS teams have planned a dozen half-hour Super Demos, including introductions to new administration tools and functionality you'll see in SAS 9.4. Look for Super Demo Station 9: Administration and Architecture along Demo Alley.
- If you have questions about a specific product or feature, you can visit the Architecture and Administration product station toward the rear of the SAS Support and Demo area. SAS product specialists will be available to answer your questions anytime that area is open.
Don't forget that online registration closes April 22. Can't make it to the entire conference? This year, planners are offering Day Passes. You can purchase them online or at the door.