Did you know that the Pacific Northwest SAS® Users Group (PNWSUG) is the oldest regional SAS users group in the U S, offering conferences since 1981? This year PNWSUG updated their usual multi-day, one location conference. They'll offer two convenient one-day conferences: one on September 19 in Seattle and one September 21 in Portland. It's the same great collection of presentations, just presented in two locations.
Why the change? Conference co-chairs Sara Beck from Seattle and Mark Thompson from Portland drew on previous conference travel statistics to conclude that two conferences were better than the traditional conference format that had alternated between Washington and Oregon every other year. Now both audiences are served every year.
- Keynote address: What's New in SAS® 9.3, by Rick Langston from SAS.
- Continental breakfast, lunch and SAS mixer included.
- A full-day schedule at both locations - 7:30 a.m. - 5:30 p.m.
- More than 25 presentations (11 from SAS staff)
- Closing session includes a SAS appreciation mixer and valuable prize drawings.
Each event is open to all experience levels of SAS users from academic, business and government organizations. PNWSUG's one-day conferences provide an exceptional forum for SAS education and training. Register by September 18 to receive the discounted rate of $189! You can also register on-site for only $209.