I’m a marketing technology marketer. I need to practice what I preach. Not a day that goes by (well, okay, not a workday goes by) that I’m not talking about the importance of optimizing the customer journey. But, it’s not just about acquiring new customers and cross-selling new products. It’s about creating a relevant, satisfying and valued customer experience.
As I look to our SAS Customer Intelligence customer base, I am reminded that we constantly work to improve their experience. Two areas that need attention are around the adopt and use phases of their experience with SAS.
Getting CI help just got easier
How can we make it easier for users to get started, ask how-to questions, get peer-to-peer support and seek advice from SAS experts? I am very excited that today at SAS Global Forum, we announced two new resources for customer intelligence customers to achieve these goals.
First, we are launching a SAS Customer Intelligence Community. This new online discussion forum for CI users makes it easier to:
- Make connections. Meet other CI users, like their responses and fuel conversation by commenting on posts and swapping tips and tricks.
- Find answers and ask questions. Have a question? Search to see if your question has been answered. If not, register and click the big, blue New Message button and ask for help.
- Give feedback. Give advice and share best practices from your experience. The SASWare Ballot lets you recommend product improvements.
- Learn faster. Whether you’re new to CI or a seasoned CI user who wants to learn something new, you can learn faster with access to knowledgeable experts to guide you.
- Be recognized for your achievements. Icons on your avatar let others know your community participation status. As you participate, you earn badges, level up and earn new privileges.
Getting started info, free tutorials and advanced techniques – all in one place
We are also launching a new way for customers to get started using SAS software. SAS has historically provided lots of great resources to find information and get started. But, all too often, it wasn’t easy to figure out where to start and where to stop.
So, several cross-divisional teams invested months in determining how to make it easier for customers to get started with SAS software and find the information they need to be successful.
Well, good news. The time is here.
At SAS Global Forum, as we announced SAS Customer Intelligence 360, a new offering in the SAS Customer Intelligence suite, we also debuted Learn SAS Customer Intelligence 360. This pilot learning center includes getting started info, free tutorials and more. We’re creating similar learning centers for other SAS products.
How're we doing?
Help us keep raising the bar on the customer journey.
We’d love your feedback!