Today marks the first day of summer and the longest day of the year in the Northern Hemisphere. While I can't join the summer solstice celebration at Stonehenge, I can pay homage to some of our sizzling sellers.
Many of you are probably familiar with or use some of these books in your everyday work life. If not, you may want to find out why other SAS users have singled these out:
Our Top 5 Bestsellers of 2011 (thus far):
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fourth Edition by Susan Slaughter and Lora Delwiche
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9, Second Edition by SAS Publishing
- The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide 4.2 by Susan Slaughter and Lora Delwiche
- Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, Second Edition by Paul Allison
- Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer's Guide by Ron Cody
Are there any books that you expected to see on this list? Or any books that you think should be? Let us know and comment here.