Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
This post rounds out the year and my series of articles on SAS REST APIs. The first two articles in the series: Using SAS Viya REST APIs to access images from SAS Visual Analytics and Using SAS Cloud Analytics Service REST APIs to run CAS Actions, examined how to use
The ODS Graphics software, first released with SAS 9.2, supported creating graphs directly from statistical procedures. Prior to this, very few statistical procedures created graphs on their own, and in most cases creating graphs was a post process or creating the graphs from the saved data using SAS/GRAPH procedures. With
Good news -- the SAS program that you wrote and put into production 10 years ago still works. Hey, it's SAS, so you probably take that for granted. But are those techniques from 2008 still the best way to accomplish your task? SAS 9.4, first released in 2013 and now
Singer-songwriter David Wilcox kept me out of prison. That’s not a country song gone bad – it’s a real-life experience. Almost two decades ago, I attended a David Wilcox concert in downtown Raleigh, North Carolina. His songs have always hooked my heart, and one in particular caught my attention that
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.