Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
Feature generation (also known as feature creation) is the process of creating new features to use for training machine learning models. This article focuses on regression models. The new features (which statisticians call variables) are typically nonlinear transformations of existing variables or combinations of two or more existing variables. This
Recently, I was given an amazing opportunity to work on a project in biomedical image analytics in collaboration with a large university medical center. The goal of the project was to develop a computer vision system that identifies tumors in CT scans of livers. I have always loved applying technology
You’re probably already familiar with Leonid Batkhan from his popular blog right here on The Learning Post. In fact, he’s one of our most engaging authors, with thousands of views and hundreds of comments. Leonid is a true SAS Sensei. He has been at SAS for nearly 25 years and
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.