Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
At the Executive Conference at SAS Global Forum 2018 speaker Dan Heath says customer experiences are defined by peak moments. In this blog post, E.G. Nadhan, Chief Technology Strategist at Red Hat, shares his peak moments from SAS Global Forum 2018.
The SAS® Global Forum Technology Connection isn’t just an opportunity to show off what SAS has been working on. It’s a chance to meet the people behind SAS® technology, see the results of their relentless curiosity, and understand how the world is transformed by it. Executive Vice President, Chief Operating Officer and
A colleague and I recently discussed how to generate random permutations without encountering duplicates. Given a set of n items, there are n! permutations My colleague wants to generate k unique permutations at random from among the total of n!. Said differently, he wants to sample without replacement from the
Hard though it is to say (and to believe), I joined SAS 20 years ago this week, on Tuesday 14 April 1998. As a fresh-faced, bright-eyed 23 year old, I worked in the UK training department as a statistics trainer. SAS 6.12 was the latest version of our product, SAS/Assist
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.