Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
Hard though it is to say (and to believe), I joined SAS 20 years ago this week, on Tuesday 14 April 1998. As a fresh-faced, bright-eyed 23 year old, I worked in the UK training department as a statistics trainer. SAS 6.12 was the latest version of our product, SAS/Assist
New technologies offering new ways to solve complicated and costly problems are entering the health care sector . Artificial intelligence (AI) is one of them. To succeed with AI, you need to think in an analytical manner, to build an analytical organisation and, as a part of that, you need an analytics
SAS has never been able to sit idle and watch from the sidelines as crises ensue. Why? Because we know that good can be made possible if data is put to work. SAS Global Forum opening session spotlighted four real-life examples of how SAS is showing up and improving the
Bright lights, a packed house, loud music and high energy – these are the elements that come to life every year in the SAS Global Forum opening session. But it’s not just about the entertainment and energy. Each year, the Sunday night opening session sets the stage for conference attendees.
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.