Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
There is tremendous value buried text sources such as call center and chat dialogues, survey comments, product reviews, technical notes, legal contracts... How can we extract the signal we want amidst all the noise?
In this post, we continue our discussion of geography variables, the foundation of Visual Analytics Geo maps. This time we will look at Custom Coordinates. As with any statistical graph, understanding your data is key. But when using Custom Coordinates for geographic maps, this understanding becomes even more important. Use
Following up on our look at mathematicians for Black History Month, let's highlight some African Americans who have made their mark in science. Dr. Mae Jemison (b. 1956) is an American physician and astronaut. She became the first African American woman to travel to space in 1992 when she went
As machine learning and artificial intelligence (AI) capabilities develop in leaps and bounds, we are seeing the fulfilment of concepts and ideas that only a few years ago seemed like pure science fiction. Every day seems to bring a new story of how AI will help humans do what we
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.