Welcome to SAS Blogs!
Hello, loyal All Analytics readers. Whether you're a data scientist, a statistician or a decision maker with an analytical bent, we welcome you to our corner of the blogging world.
Unfortunately, the SAS sponsorship of All Analytics has come to an end. But you can find a lot of the same types of content on our SAS channels. We have blogs, discussion forums and webcasts, all covering the same analytics topics you were used to reading about on All Analytics.
The past few years, I've created maps showing things you might visit and do during the big SAS Global Forum (SASGF) conference. This year the conference is in Dallas, and ... you guessed it ... I've created a Dallas map! If you're familiar with my previous maps, you know that
This blog post could be subtitled "To Catch a Thief" or maybe "Go ahead. Steal this blog. I dare you."* That's because I've used this technique several times to catch and report other web sites who lift the blog content from blogs.sas.com and present it as their own. Syndicating blog
Have you ever dreamed of working for a professional sports organization? Do you play fantasy sports leagues and fantasize about owning a real team? Do you follow the news about player drafts and trades, and wish you could influence who your team picks? Well, here’s your chance. The latest SAS
Missing your content from AllAnalytics.com? No fear. We have many of your favorite topics and people:
- The latest posts about analytics, artificial intelligence, internet of things – and more.
- Posts from authors you're used to reading at All Analytics, including Robert Allison, Charlie Chase and Leo Sadovy.
- Discussion forums about analytics, business intelligence – and more.
- Webinars discussing all the latest analytics topics and trends.
- Insights articles offer the latest analytics news and views.
- Free SAS e-learning for analytics training wherever you are.
That should keep you busy for awhile! Dig in and see what you can learn today, or subscribe to our newsletter below.