There is something that 90% of us admit to doing, and the other 10% will lie about. That, of course, is Googling yourself. As an avid follower of myself, and everything I do, I look forward to a weekly Google Alert that tells me all about what I've been up to.
Tag: The Aristocrats
More research from Harvard Business Review