“Life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.”
We all remember that famous quote from Ferris Bueller’s Day Off and can probably relate to it.
In the chaos of trying to find time for everything life throws at you day-to-day, you may have missed one of our valuable training blogs.
But don’t worry – we have you covered.
Here’s a list (and quick link) to our Top 10 most read blogs of 2013 that could help you sharpen your SAS skills or even land a new job.
10. Is it random or repeated? by Catherine Truxillo
9. Zero to SAS Certified Base Programmer in 3 months (Part II) by Mark Stevens
8. Top 10 reasons to get SAS Certified by Terry Barham
7. A quick tour of SAS operators by Miss SAS Answers
6. The Bayes theorem, explained to an above-average squirrel by Michele Reister
5. Top 6 recommendations for SAS Certification preparation by Michele Reister
4. Behind the scenes: Statistical Business Analysis certification exam By Mark Stevens
3. Zero to SAS Certified Base Programmer in 3 months (Part 1) by Mark Stevens
2. How to handle percent (%) values in SAS by Robert Allison
1. How to land a job as a SAS professional by Charu Shankar
As we look for topics to cover in 2014, leave us a comment below and let us know what you’d like to learn more about.
Have a happy holiday and new year!