Are any of these stellar books on your shopping list? Our 10 latest titles cover the spectrum from analytics to programming to statistics—and come from industry leaders, as well as top SAS and JMP experts.
If you like to sample before you buy, you’ll find an accompanying free excerpt with most titles. And you can read early reviews of these books.
Before this post begins to sound like a QVC or HSN (Home Shopping Network) infomercial, I’ll now let the books speak for themselves:
- Text Mining and Analysis: Practical Methods, Examples, and Case Studies Using SAS
- Predictive Business Analytics: Forward-Looking Capabilities to Improve Business Performance
- PROC SQL: Beyond the Basics Using SAS, Second Edition
- Getting Started with the Graph Template Language in SAS: Examples, Tips, and Techniques for Creating Custom Graphs
- Discovering Partial Least Squares with JMP
- Design and Analysis of Experiments by Douglas Montgomery: A Supplement for Using JMP
- Killer Analytics: Top 20 Metrics Missing from Your Balance Sheet
- How to Become a Top SAS Programmer
- SAS Business Intelligence for the Health Care Industry: Practical Applications
- SAS Macro Language Magic: Discovering Advanced Techniques
Explore our complete catalog for additional topics of interest. Happy reading!