Find out which SAS books were bestsellers during the hottest months of the year. While our books aren’t typically beach-reads, we did see a nice spike in sales during this period. And if you’ve followed some of our posts featuring top selling SAS books in the past, you’ll recognize some familiar faces (covers) here. Plus, a few newcomers to the list.
To determine rankings, we compiled sales of both hard copy titles as well as their eBook counterparts:
The top 11 bestselling SAS books – third quarter of 2013
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fifth Edition
- The Little SAS Book: A Primer, Fourth Edition
- Learning SAS by Example: A Programmer's Guide
- SAS Certification Prep Guide: Base Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition
- Survival Analysis Using SAS: A Practical Guide, Second Edition
- SAS Statistics by Example
- The Little SAS Book for Enterprise Guide 4.2
- Fundamentals of Predictive Analytics with JMP
- Logistic Regression Using SAS: Theory and Application, Second Edition
- JMP Essentials: An Illustrated Step-by-Step Guide for New Users
- Simulating Data with SAS
Have you used any of these books in your work?