Don’t miss this list of most sought after books at PharmaSUG 2012. Last month’s conference featured several presentations from SAS authors and many of their books, along with industry-specific titles, were highly popular with attendees.
The top 10 (in no particular order):
- Carpenter's Guide to Innovative SAS Techniques by Art Carpenter
- Statistical Graphics Procedures by Example: Effective Graphs Using SAS by Sanjay Matange and Dan Heath
- Statistical Graphics in SAS: An Introduction to the Graph Template Language and the Statistical Graphics Procedures by Warren Kuhfeld
- Professional SAS Programmer's Pocket Reference, Sixth Edition by Rick Aster
- Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS REPORT Procedure by Art Carpenter
- PROC SQL: Beyond the Basics Using SAS by Kirk Lafler
- SAS/GRAPH: Beyond the Basics by Robert Allison
- Carpenter's Complete Guide to the SAS Macro Language, Second Edition by Art Carpenter
- SAS Programming in the Pharmaceutical Industry by Jack Shostak
- Certification Prep Guide: Advanced Programming for SAS 9, Third Edition by SAS Institute
The Publications booth was busy during the conference. In addition to displaying new and upcoming books, we hosted Twitter giveaways, and SAS Press acquisitions editor John West chatted with prospective authors and customers. Here’s what John had to say about this year’s conference: “I was totally amazed by the energy and enthusiasm of the conference attendees! PharmaSUG 2012 literally provided something for everyone, from over 100 presentations and demonstrations to learning how to apply SAS specifically to the challenges of the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry, FDA regulatory compliance, as well as exploring emerging industry standards like CDISC, SDTM, and ADaM.”
We hope to see you at PharmaSUG 2013!